King’s faculty London in United Kingdom invitations applications for all qualified students applying to the world Health & Social Justice SM to its wellcome award for global health and social justice in UK for the 2020/2021 school term.
This scholarship theme seeks to supply you with a chance to organize for a career at the intersections of worldwide health, social science, ethics, philosophy and public policy. it’s funded by the Wellcome Trust with further support from the college of science & Public Policy.
It’s covering topics like inequalities in preventable mortality, disability, global climate change, generative rights, pandemic preparation and access to health care across countries, it’ll assist you to develop advanced skills within the appraisal and attainable solutions for world health inequalities.
This scholarship can cowl
- All (UK/EU or international) tuition fees for the world Health & Social Justice SM.
- A regular payment for living fees of £17,000.
- analysis allowance for his or her treatise (up to £1,500)
- Funds to support collaborating native analysis partners (up to £1,000)
- The triple-crown student are going to be expected to coordinate a world Health Career Pathway Speaker Series (six to eight over the year), that a fund of £833 are going to be on the market to reimburse speakers for his or her travel prices.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- This scholarship is receptive all candidates to the world Health & Social Justice SM.
- The scholarship are going to be awarded on the premise of educational benefit and degree of motivation and commitment to understanding and addressing world health inequalities.
- They actively encourage candidates from low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) and from teams traditionally under-represented in postgraduate courses to assist build a cohort of robust and various world health leaders.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
- If you have got submitted an entire application by hour (UK time) on thirty one March within the given year, you’ll mechanically be thought-about for the scholarship.
- A fully completed application includes an entire on-line form and every one supporting documents. This includes personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates wherever applicable.
- All materials should are submitted via the Postgraduate Admissions Portal by the due time and date.
- A division panel can decide the highest candidate and award the scholarship.
- The triple-crown candidate are going to be notified by fifteen could at the newest within the given year.