2020 PhD Scholarship / Shell Alliance at Curtin University in Australia 2020
Curtin University in Australia invitations applications for a Doctor of Philosophy scholarship in Shell Alliance – Multiscale modelling of stress corrosion cracking within the 2020/21 academic term.
The main objective of this project is to develop a multiscale model which will incorporate atomistic , dislocation density, and time strategies, and mathematical transport models to predict environmentally aided cracking prone of untainted steels.
The candidates can work closely with 2 freshly appointed Postdoctoral Fellows and a team of internationally honor mortal at the Curtin Corrosion Centre. The project conjointly involves shut international collaboration with Shell and Universities in Europe and also the U.S.A.
- The scholarship regular payment total is $30,000 per annum.
- The Curtin Corrosion Centre can offer travel, digital support, and analysis funds, as needed.
- The Curtin Corrosion Centre can cowl affordable relocation prices, e.g., economy category fare and one-month accommodation in state capital.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Graduates with a degree in engineering—preferably Materials, Mechanical, Chemical, and Computer/Software Engineering— still as Physics and Chemistry.
- Successful recipients should conjointly not be in receipt of the other scholarship.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
- Applicants ought to submit CV, letter, tutorial transcripts, and names and speak to details of 2 referees.
- For additional info contact academician Mariano Iannuzzi at [email protected]