The African Leadership University (ALU) invitations applications from African youths for the ALU Patoranking Scholarship in African nation for the 2020/2021 year.
Exceptional leaders and change-makers will come back from anyplace. monetary constraints shouldn’t stop succeeding nice African disruptor from gaining the tools, skill sets, and networks to bring their innovations to life.
Having overcome monetary adversity in his own journey of impact, Patoranking currently needs to assist unleash a lot of entrepreneurial leaders UN agency can bring positive amendment to their countries and therefore the continent.
The Scholarship provides the subsequent edges to made applicants:
- 100% Tuition Fee relinquishing that covers the price of tuition fees, accommodation and different study-related prices for the length of the undergrad programme at the African nation and Mauritius campuses of the African Leadership University
- Annual living allowance for the length of the undergrad programme
- Relocation allowance to hide incoming travel and removal expenses for a method travel (for candidates living outside African nation and Mauritius)
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- To be thought-about for this scholarship, you initially got to apply and be admitted to ALU. ALU’s eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants should have passed a final National Senior Gymnasium Examination and graduated from Gymnasium.
- For applications to check at the Mauritius field, candidates should have passed a minimum of three A-levels or equivalent with a minimum grade C.
- For applications to check at the African nation field, candidates should have passed a minimum of a pair of A-levels or equivalent with a minimum grade C
- If you’ve got not nevertheless received your final national examination results, you will apply and be thought-about for conditional admission – unfinished the discharge of the ultimate examination results. you may conjointly got to reach a score of ninety or higher than within the ALU Leadership Assessment so as to be eligible to attend ALU
Application Deadline: April 6-20, 2020.
Apply on-line via their web site