The University of Science and Technology capital of Red China in China invites international students to use its UTSB Chancellor Scholarship for the 2021/2021 school term.
The University of Science and Technology capital of Red China (USTB) was based in 1952 following the merger of the most effective departments in connected fields of 5 eminent universities as a results of a nationwide reorganization of the upper education system. Over 0.5 a century of exceptional growth, it’s developed into one among the foremost prestigious key national universities sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
USTB is famed for its study of scientific discipline and materials science. Its main focus is on engineering; at constant time it maintains a balanced programme of science, management, humanities, economic science and law.
Students are exempted from paying tuition fees and accommodation prices
- Full Scholarship: Tuition fee,
- Accommodation on field,
- Masters: 3000CNY/month,
- Doctorate: 3500CNY/month),
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese voters in physiological state.
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies should have a graduation certificate of highschool and be beneath the age of twenty five.
- Applicants for a master degree should have a bachelor degree and be beneath the age of forty.
- Applicants for a degree degree should have a master degree and be beneath the age of forty five.
- Applicants aren’t awarded different scholarships at constant time
- Students should behave fitly
Application Deadline: closes 30 April, 2020.
Apply on-line, and pay the appliance fee. (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn)
Submit all documents to the International center, USTB.
Applicants for a bachelor degree(Chinese-taught), should attend the doorway examination. Remark: Application documents and fee won’t be came back.
Two copies of application materials are needed, one Original of Notarized and one Duplicate.
Apply on-line associate degreed pay an application fee(600CNY), then print; (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn)
Application Form of USTB Chancellor Scholarship (isc.ustb.edu.cn/cn/template.jsp?id=144)
Certificates (degrees of bachelor and master, graduation of high school), should be Original of Notarized in Chinese or English;
Remark: Students expecting to graduate ought to give an officer letter stating expected graduation date, then submit the degree certificate later if admitted;