Become set apart in your academics and earn your undergraduate degree from Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB) by putting forward your application for the merit based scholarship, 2020-2021 academic session. This scholarship is obtainable for home based students who will be enrolled in an undergraduate degree coursework at the Canadian University of Bangladesh.
Founded in 2016, the Canadian University of Bangladesh is profoundly committed to providing world-class education. CUB aims at producing competent graduates suitable to work in industries, academia and government. The university provides students with a flexible curriculum and a right attitude to attain a specific ability in their profession in which their critical thinking and problem solving skills will be purified.
This scholarship provides 50% to 100% tuition waiver as well as a stipend per month for successful students/applicants based on GPA and results.
Eligible students for the Merit Based Scholarship – Undergraduate programs (During Admission)- receives 100% tuition waiver + Tk. 5000 per month as a stipend.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The be considered for this scholarship, both undergraduate and graduate students must meet the following criteria respectively;
- Students who obtained GPA of 5.0 (without 4th subject) in both SSC and HSC, i.e., both Golden A+ Or all ‘A’ grades in O-level (at least five courses) and A-level (at least two courses), applicable for the first year only.
- Scholarship and stipend will be continue as long as he/she maintain a CGPA ≥ 3.9 and attendance ≥ 90%.
- Student who obtains CGPA ≥ 3.75 or equivalent in Bachelors Program or 1st class (in old system) in Bachelors program receives 70% tuition waiver.
- Student who obtains CGPA ≥ 3.50 or equivalent in Bachelors program receives 50% tuition waiver.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent individually in both SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
- Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Application Deadline Open
- Candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Afterwards, candidate can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates are to provide the following supporting documents; four recent passport-sized colour photographs, duly signed by the student, photocopies of all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts attested by the admission officer of cub after verifying the original, photocopies of birth certificate/nid attested by the admission officer of cub after confirming the original.