The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) opens for applications for prospective male and feminine students from developing countries with relevant skilled expertise and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts.
These students should be applying to a master’s program in a very development-related topic. JJWBGSP offers scholarships in key areas of development, as well as policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management. On an annual basis, the govt. of Japan exclusively funds the JJWBGSP.
A Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship provides tuition, a monthly living regular payment, round-trip fare, insurance, and allowance.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
Developing Countries applying for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship must:
- Be a national of a United Nations agency member developing country;
- Not hold twin citizenship of a developed country;
- Be in smart health;
- Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree attained a minimum of 3 years before the applying point date;
- Have 3 years or a lot of of recent development-related expertise once earning a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree;
- Be accepted flatly to enter within the approaching school year in a minimum of one among the JJWBGSP most well-liked or Partner Masters degree Programs;
- Not be AN executive, his/her alternate, and/or workers of all sorts of appointments of the planet Bank cluster or an in depth relative of the said by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” outlined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew;
Please note: All eligibility criteria are strictly adhered to. No exceptions are created. Eligibility criteria won’t modification throughout AN open demand applications. However, this data is subject to vary between the shut of 1 application method and also the gap of successive.
- MSc social science and Finance for Development
- MA in International Development Management
- MSc Project coming up with and Management
Application Deadline: April 23, 2020.
Please see the website for details.
Applicants will apply for scholarships to each most well-liked and Partner Programs. the method to use to a most well-liked Program and to a Partner Program differs:
- Those seeking a JJ/WBGSP Partner Program scholarship should 1st apply for admission to at least one or a lot of of the Partner Master’s Degree Program(s).
- After distinguishing those admitted to their educational program, every Partner Master program can establish a brief list of JJWBGSP-eligible candidates WHO will then be invited by the JJWBGSP Secretariat to use for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship.
- Those seeking a JJ/WBGSP most well-liked Program scholarship should apply directly ANd be admitted flatly to at least one or a lot of of the well-liked Program(s) before submitting a JJWBGSP scholarship through an open decision generally declared inside the primary 2 months of a year.