A mouth watering opportunity is open for domestic and international students at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. Students who wish to pursue a degree program with the university are required to put forward their application for the International Gestrude Ardagh Holmes Bursary Fund for the 2020-2021 academic year. The bursary fund is designed to assist excellent students with impeccable character to continue their education at the university but are financially handicapped.
The University of Canterbury was established in 1873 and is committed to delivering career advice and professional learning services to both undergraduate and postgraduate students. With a student strength of 17, 299, the university has 10 halls of residence which houses over 2, 000 students. A wide range of academic, sporting and recreational facilities are available for the students on and around the campus as well as cultural societies and clubs.
A bursary of $600 will be disbursed to domestic and international students pursuing a postgraduate and undergraduate Doctoral and Honors respectively.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have a previous year degree.
- Those who choose to study a medical course will be given preferential consideration.
Application Deadline 31 December, 2020
- First of all, applicants must take admission in their chosen program at the University of Canterbury. Afterwards, prospective candidates must submit the online application.
- A CV, academic certificate and transcripts must be submitted together with the candidate’s application.