Arizona State University Scholarships for International Students
Every year, a variety of scholarships, including financial aid and loans, are offered to international students and US citizens. For the 2021 academic session, University of Arizona is delighted to receive application for the University of Arizona Undergraduate/Graduate scholarships in USA.
Founded over 130 years ago (1885), University of Arizona has earned a top-notch reputation as a comprehensive academic and research institution. As a matter of fact, UA is ranked among the top public universities in USA. You can learn more about the University of Arizona.
Value Description for University of Arizona Scholarships
It is important to note that these scholarships can only be taken in USA, and is available for Bachelor, Masters and PhD. Also, scholarships listed below come from different sources, with different eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- Global Wildcat Award
This award is designed for students with outstanding academic performance and varies from $ 4,000 to $ 35,000 each year for first year students. Also, the award varies from $ 5,000 to $ 12,000 each year for transfer students.
You can learn more about the Global Wildcat Award here.
- Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to support women who intend to pursue a career in Technology. Each award recipient receives $ 10,000 and an exclusive invite to attend the Annual Google Scholar’s Retreat in California.
Know more about other university of Arizona Scholarships and international student loans available.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- International students and US citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants to undergraduate programs must have earned high school education.
- Applicants to graduate program must have earned a Bachelor degree.
Available Fields and Majors at University of Arizona for Scholarships
- Agriculture Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Planning and development
- Arts and Media
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business, economics
- Communication, Journalism
- Health, Nutrition, Fitness
- Environment and sustainability
- English Literature
- Engineering and Technology
- Education and human development
- Culture and language
- Computer and information science
- Physical and space science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Mathematics, statistics and data science
- Law, Policy and Social Justice
- Social and Behavior Science
Application Deadline: Each of the scholarships have different deadlines. However, the deadline for University of Arizona scholarships for undergraduates is in 3 phases:
- 2 November 2020; for spring 2021
- 15 March 2021; for summer 2021
- 17 May 2021; for fall 2021
The deadline for the graduate scholarships depend on the course applied for.
Application Details for University of Arizona Scholarships
All application must be completed online. You are advised to visit the University’s official website for detailed information on how to apply for each scholarship, including the international student loans.