The Asian Institute of Technology is presently acceptive applications from eligible candidates for its Dr. Varaporn Jaovisidha Scholarship in Siam for the 2020/2021 term.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a global communicative postgraduate establishment, specializing in engineering, atmosphere, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous educational, research, and experiential stretch programs prepare graduates for skilled success and leadership roles in Asia and on the far side.
The scholarship covers tuition, registration fee, and alternative expenses.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Any position
- Graduate of Bachelor with a accumulative criterion of a minimum of two.75
- Official English Score: IELTS writing score of five.0 or AIT EET Score of five.5
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in AN acceptable field of study from an establishment of excellent standing acceptable to AIT;
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: eighty (writing 21-23);
- be in satisfactory physical and mental state, and have a record of excellent conduct;
- submit a quick define of the analysis proposal.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Apply on-line through their web site