The Korean Ministry of culture, sports and commercial enterprise (MCST) together with Korea sports promotion foundation (KSPO) is providing the Dream along Masters scholarship for candidates in Republic of Korea for 2020-2022 tutorial sessions severally.
The Dream along Master may be a full scholarship graduate programme funded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and commercial enterprise (MCST) and therefore the Choson Sports Promotion Foundation (KSPO). it’s a singular chance to hone sports management skills in a very philosophy setting and each year, FISU presents candidates for this scholarship.
Last year, Chidiebere Ezeani of Nigeria and Razif Sazali of Malaya were awarded the scholarships for the sixth edition of the Dream along Master programme.
The Dream along Master may be a fully-funded graduate scholarship programme.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- DTM programme is obtainable to countries recognised within the List of Official Development Aid Recipients provided by the event help Committee and therefore the list of nations on their web site
- Former and current sports directors or athletes
- Applicant and each folks of the human should be of non-Korean status.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of each spoken and written English to require categories conducted entirely in English
- Potential and favour for sport management
- Physically and mentally able to with success complete the program
- Sports directors from countries recognized within the List of Official Development Aid
(ODA) recipients by the event help Committee (DAC) UN agency works for the
government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or the other sport
organizations below the govt..
- Athletes from countries recognized within the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC UN agency have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with a recommendation from government sports organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sports directors from countries recognized within the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with a recommendation from government sports organizations or National Olympic Committees
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Applications are submitted on-line via their web site
- All needed forms and documents are as below and may be found in these links:
- Application kind
- Personal Statement kind
- Explanatory statement kind
- Recommendation kind, as candidates are needed to produce a politician recommendation letter from their National University Sports Federation or
- Continental University Sports Federation.
- A listing of documents
- In addition to submitting the documents to FISU’s Department of Education, candidates should additionally send onerous copies of the specified documents to the subsequent address: Division of world Sport Management, Talent Development Building 153, Room 316, capital of South Korea National University one Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu capital of South Korea, KOREA, 08826.