Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Asian nation invitations applications for Bangchak Masters Scholarships for the August 2020/2021 year.
The Bangchak Initiative and Innovative Centre addresses elementary and applied analysis challenges facing the property development goals worldwide and its objective is to infuse entrepreneurship and innovation enterprises. The analysis program concentrates on property and inexperienced technology. The Centre is munificently funded to collaborate closely with prime industries and universities domestically and internationally.
Responsibilities and tasks
The role of investigator is especially, however not solely, to hold out innovative analysis within the field of property development which can lead into industrial example, product or method. they’re going to act as a bridge between each business desires and educational analysis objectives so as to motivate extremely structured and well-defined solutions to industrial issues. [email protected] researchers are expected to possess each educational and business expertise, along with a sound understanding of the broader energy landscape on the far side their space of experience. All researchers are expected to initiate and contribute to writing of proposals and alternative external funding streams.
- All analysis assistant scholarships are fully-funded (covering the regular payment and tuition fees) and hospitable students from any status (preferably Thai nationals).
- English is that the official language of communication at AIT.
- They provide a stimulating and difficult international setting specializing in education, research, scientific recommendation and innovation, that contribute to enhancing the economy and rising financial aid.
- They try for educational excellence, collegial respect and freedom tempered by responsibility.
- The exchequer is in line with the norm for master students. the amount of student assistantship is twenty four months.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
The masters scholarship are sensible within the following courses:
- Food Engineering and Bioprocess Technology (FEBT)
- Environmental Engineering programs (EEM).
- Any status is welcome to use (Preference to Thai Nationals)
- First-class (honours) bachelor’s or grade point average three.0 from putative Universities
- English Proficiency: IELTS or AIT EET score on top of five.0
The role of the investigator is to hold out innovative analysis that may cause industrial example, product or method.
Capable of operating at intervals a project team to realize innovative results.
Exceptional communication, organisation, and social skills.
Ability to gift leads to technical reports, and prepare scientific papers for publication in international refereed journals.
Experience in incubation/founding start-up corporations is another advantage.
Experience within the following fields are a plus; computer science, IoT, massive knowledge Analytics, Blockchain, Energy technology, Clean Technology, sensible Cities etc.
Specific needs for Energy space
Exceptional secret writing ability in programming tools like Matlab, Python etc. and knowledge in style and modelling tools or alternative wattage system analysis and power physical science simulation tools
Hardware Experience/Knowledge on Converters, example development.
Specific needs for FEBT space
Having Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, organic chemistry Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Scienece and Technology and/or similar relevant subjects
Specific needs for EEM space
Having bachelor degree in organic chemistry or chemical engineering, technology, environmental engineering, public health science or connected applied sciences.
Capable of programming and knowledge in style and modelling of waste material treatment systems.
Experience/Knowledge on controls of bioreactor.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
For Admission in August 2020 batch of Bangchak Masters Scholarships , please fill the net application that is given within the following link . along side this application, mortal ought to send the subsequent documents bushed one combined PDF file to the following email ([email protected]) on or before thirty first March 2020. The triple-crown mortal will begin right away in August 2020 semester.
- Covering letter
- Project proposal which can cause industrial product (2 pages maximum)
- Information regarding education, exams and former relevant work/research expertise (a CV).
- Certified copies of educational diplomas and certificates.
- Publications relevant to the analysis scope and the other work that the mortal needs to be taken into consideration and may clearly state the applicant’s contribution.
- Names and call info of a minimum of 2 references
- Contact for additional info regarding the applying method, please contact:Ms. Sheree Ann Soriano-Gonzales
Department of Energy, setting, and temperature change
Asian Institute of Technology