The Research School of Physics and Engineering in the Australian National University College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences is inviting students from around the world to put forward their application for the Ben Williams Student Support Grant.
The Grant is designed to support outstanding students experiencing challenges ranging from physical, psychological, medical and learning difficulty to educational disadvantage. This equity scholarship provides grant to be shared amongst recipients.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a national research varsity sited in Canberra, Australia. ANU has a 96.9% Academic Reputation and 81.3%
Employer reputation. Australian National University is further eminent by a standout record for student satisfaction and graduate employability. Covered with thousands of trees, the University is ranked second for being the greenest university in Australia. It has a library open for 24 hours, 7 days a week for students and faculty. The eight residential halls on campus are furnished with all the necessary facilities needed for student accommodation to provide comfort and benefits to the students.
The Grant provides up to $14,000 per Annum.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Is a domestic or International student.
- Applicants must be registered in an undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the Research School of Physics and Engineering.
- Is experiencing challenges and require financial support to strongly pursue their studies.
- The selection to be made from eligible programs include: Honours program in Physics; Bachelor of Philosophy (Physics); Bachelor of Science (Physics); Master of Nuclear Science; Master of Photonics; Master of Philosophy (Physics) or Doctor of Philosophy (Physics).
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2020.
- Applicants must submit an application form to the RSPE Student Office via email@example.com
- Visit the school webpage for more information.