Brescia University College International Scholarships in Canada
The Brescia University College is pleased to announce that it will be awarding an International Entrance funding for incoming overseas students who are willing to study for any of her degree program at the Institution. The scholarship at Brescia University College, Canada 2020 will provide an award amounting $1500 to $3500 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
About the Brescia University College
Brescia university college is a renowned and only Catholic women’s university in Canada and was founded in 1919, by the Ursuline sisters, it is located in London Ontario Canada, it is a liberal arts institution. The university has a student’s staff ratio of 14:1 with a student’s population of 1500 and is affiliated to the University of Western Ontario. The university accepts all students despite their faith or background. All their undergraduate programs are women only but their preliminary and graduate program is coeducational. The Brescia university college receives no financial assistance from the government, thou they offer a number of scholarship to her students both partial and full to study to both Canadian citizens and international students to support their educational expenses.
Why you need to study at Brescia University College
The university offers her programs in the following department which includes religious education, community development, foods and nutrition and human ecology, management and organizational studies, English, French, psychology, philosophy, family studies, mathematics etc. With seasoned professors and a conducive learning environment
For further information about the scholarship and other requirements you can contact the nearest Canadian embassy in your country or the school admission unit through their website https://brescia.uwo.ca/admissions/
The scholarship at Brescia university college 2020 is an opportunity to prospective female applicants who wish to study in Canada to achieve their dreams. As the scholarship offer is not worth missing. The links to apply this scholarship has been provided to aid your admission process and to avoid you landing to the hands of scammers, rush now and follow the link while the application window is still open. Don’t forget Canada affords her resident employment with good pay. So this scholarship will afford you the opportunity you have been looking for then for other scholarships to study in Canada follow this link good luck in your academic journey
Value of Award to study at Brescia University College
This International scholarship will provide and amount of $1500 to $3500
Eligibility and Selection criteria to study at Brescia University College
1.All prospective applicants must have applied for any undergraduate program in the Brescia university college, and have checked the eligibility criteria of their program of studies as each program has a different criterion, will be contacted if they’re qualified for the scholarship through their mails. The current scholarship is competitive.
2.Admission requirements for international students:
- Must have meet the English requirements.
- Must possesses a good high school result from their respective country, even thou requirements on school certificate defers for every country.
- Must have some pre requisite courses in their school’s certificate needed for their present course of studies.
This are some basic requirements
- Arts: English
- Social Science: English (Math recommended for study in Psychology, Economics or Honors Geography)
- Family Studies (BA): English
- Family Studies (BSc): English, Biology, Chemistry and a background in Math
- Foods & Nutrition: English, Biology, Chemistry and a background in Math
- Kinesiology: English, Biology
- Health Sciences: English, Math and Biology (Chemistry is recommended)
- Management & Organizational Studies: English, Math
United States Requirements
Admission to University Programs (minimum requirements)
SAT Reasoning Test with a minimum of 1190
79.5% final average, based on 4.0 grade for a total of 12 academic courses
For preliminary program, the candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their high school certificate exams including English, math’s and science or any other language, Caribbean examination council will be accepted too. The preliminary program is open to all who couldn’t get admission in the institution.
3.must be an international student
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- all prospective applicants are required to proceed to the college Website: https://brescia.uwo.ca/admissions
- Candidate will be required to provide her prequalification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English proficiency, a statement and a passport.
- Candidates might be required to provide their English proficiency requirement in any of the following TOEFL, IELTS, Canadian Academic English language, CanTest, MELAB, Cambridge English exams