In line with its mission to influence society, the University of Queensland is delighted to announce the UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary for the 2020/21 academic session. This scholarship is designed to assist international students who intend to start an undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland.
Located in Queensland, Australia, the University of Queensland has been ranked among the top universities in the world, and is a key research and teaching institution in Australia.
Academic institutions in Australia offer a wide range of degree and courses. When faced with the decision to choose a degree program or school, most international students settle for schools in Australia. Although Australia has a relaxed nature, most international students choose to study in Australia because of its excellent education system, and a culturally diverse community of students.
International students have different reasons for choosing to study at a university, but in this article, I want to show you why you choose the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland offers flexible programs from undergraduate to post graduate level, as well as higher degrees by research. Summer semester courses, and online courses – for students who do not wish to be locked in the formal school system – are also made available at the University.
Also, the university has a diverse community as over 16,000 international students from 134 countries worldwide make up the student strength. Lest I forget, the University of Queensland offers more scholarships to international students than any other university in the state of Australia.
The BEL Relocation Bursary is worth $3,000 and can be taken in Australia. The Bursary is designed to assist with the costs linked with relocation.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria. You must;
- be an international students already in Australia and living outside the state of Queensland.
- have received an offer to study a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate program, and commencing study at the University of Queensland.
- be an outstanding international student, as the bursary is disbursed based on academic excellence.
- not concurrently hold another bursary and/or tuition-fee scholarship award.
Application Deadline: November 31, 2020
- First of all, you must apply for your chosen degree program before applying for this scholarship.
- Afterwards, you must submit a CV /resume, academic certificates, transcripts. Also, you will need to demonstrate evidence of current residence by the address provided in the bursary application and current studies in Australia.
For more enquiries as regards this scholarship, visit the schools official website.
If this article meets your immediate need, do well to leave a response in the comment box.