An opportunity is open for international female students to put forward their application for the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business International Scholarship put together by Zonta International Foundation in the United States.
With a vision to make gender equality a reality for women and young girls all over the world, this scholarship program is designed to support sensational women attain an undergraduate or Master’s degree in business management, finance, marketing etc, at an accredited university or institute.
Established in 1998, the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship has been awarded to 460 women from 57 different countries, amounting to US$1.4 million. This scholarship is disbursed annually.
Zonta International Foundation scholarship awards up to 32 scholarships worth US$2,000 each at region level annually. It also awards six international scholarships worth US$8,000 each.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Close associates of Zonta International Foundation and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- At the time of disbursing the scholarship funds, applicants must be in school.
- Applicants must be pursuing a business program at the time of application.
- At the time of submission of their application, student must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program.
Application Deadline 15 August, 2020
- All application materials must be received at a Zonta club before the deadline.
- One application is selected by the Zonta clubs and sent to the Zonta region representative.
- The applications are reviewed by a region evaluating committee.
- One applicant is selected per region and submitted to the Zonta International Headquarters.
- Six international recipients from the region applicants are recommended to the Zonta International Board.
- Zonta International Foundation provides awards and certificates to the region and international recipients once approval is made by the Zonta International Board.