The University of Aberdeen invitations applications for the fully-funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship for the Master of Public Health and therefore the Master of Clinical Nutrition within the 2020/21 school year
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are offered to voters from low middle-income Commonwealth countries.
These scholarships are funded by the united kingdom Department for International Development (DFID), with the aim of tributary to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in Britain instruction, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth.
They are delighted to own been awarded 5 scholarships for the MS philosophical system, Conflict and Development Distance Learning course.
They provide full tuition fees and every one different mandatory prices of learning a Britain Master’s programme by distance learning. This includes the complete value of any residential parts of a course.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Have applied for, and hold a suggestion of admission with no outstanding conditions, to either the Master of Public Health or the Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition. you want to have applied to undertake these programmes on a distance/online half time basis.
- Be a subject of or are granted exile standing by Associate in Nursing eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be for good resident in Associate in Nursing eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a primary degree of a minimum of higher second category (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and spare relevant expertise is also thought of in bound cases
- Be unable to afford to review your chosen course while not this scholarship.
Selection criteria include:
- Academic benefit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the event of the candidate’s home country
- An unconditional supply of admission for on-line study to either the Master of Public Health or the Master Science in Clinical Nutrition
Application Deadline: April 6, 2020.
To be thought of for funding, candidates should have:
- Have applied for, and hold a suggestion of admission with no outstanding conditions, to either the Master of Public Health or the Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition by weekday thirty March 2020.
- Submitted a separate application for funding through the Commonwealth Commission’s Electronic Application System
- Please note that once applying for admission to the University you must embody a private statement to expand on your motivation for selecting the programme you have got applied for and therefore the profit that it’ll bring back you. the non-public statement ought to additionally proof your inability to afford study while not the Scholarship