Coventry University EU Academic Excellence Award 2020/21
Coventry University is delighted to offer the EU Academic Excellence Award for the 2020/21 academic session. This award is designed to assist academically outstanding students who intend to study in the UK, and have received an offer from Coventry university to study a full-time course beginning in September 2020.
Established in 1992, Coventry university has since then provided high quality education. This has gained them a national recognition, and reputation for its dynamic and interactive teaching.
Coventry University is committed to becoming one of the leading universities in the UK by continually investing in its staff, students and facilities. Furthermore, Coventry offers degree programmes from undergraduate to postgraduate level; over 300+ programmes.
Why you should study at Coventry University
As a matter of fact, Coventry university is continually investing in its state-of-the-art facilities to enhance learning. Students who attend Coventry will experience dynamic and interactive learning.
Moreover, students stand a chance to gain international experience by attending Coventry university. The skills and attributes acquired at Coventry university makes the students globally employable.
All eligible applicants will receive funding worth £1500 to cover for living expenses.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this funding opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements. Applicant must;
- Be a student of EU nationalit and has put Coventry university as first choice option.
- applying for the first year of a full-time programme.
- Be a resident in the EU and paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
- Have received an offer from Coventry university to study a full-time course beginning in September 2020.
- Have exceptional academic achievements.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2020
- Forward a mail with the subject line; “EU Academic Excellence Award application”, alongside your UCAS ID number to EUscholarship.email@example.com
- A scanned copy of your academic transcripts, confirming your academic eligibility criteria, should be sent to the email address above.
- All applications should be forwarded by the deadline; 31 August 2020. Notification will be sent to successful applicants. However, if by 31st October 2020 you do not receive a feedback, consider your application to be unsuccessful.