David Boehrer Law Firm is delighted to announce its Annual Scholarship for the 2020-2021 academic year. This scholarship is offered to provide financial help to the qualified individual whose essay best addresses the given topic below.
Create a “Distracted Driving Family Plan” within which you address the safety of your family by proactively committing to a plan that avoids the occurrence(s) of distracted driving by you and the members of your family.
Having been in operation since 2005, David Boehrer Law Firm attorneys have represented Henderson residents in personal injury cases. This Law firm is committed to helping victims recover compensation for injuries and losses suffered in motor vehicle crashes, slip and falls, and workplace accidents.
This team of injury attorneys have great experience and knowledge and are ever willing to take your pain personally. Their practice areas include car accident, Brain injury, spine injury, truck accident, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, motorcycle accident, Bicycle accident, slip & fall accidents and personal injury.
A scholarship fund worth $1,000 will be paid out to the college or university by the end of August of 2020.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline 15 July, 2020
- A completed application must be submitted before the deadline day. Applications received after the above stated day will not be considered.
- Applications submitted via any other channel other than the one listed above will not be considered.
- An essay of not more than 1,500 words must be posted on the student’s blog on the university website or student’s personal blog. The blog post should be made public and the students should be recognized as the author of the essay.
- The winner will be informed by 15 August, 2020 via Email or phone.
- Recipient of this award must give permission for his or her current picture and other basic information to be published on David Boehrer Law Firm’s website.