Tallinn University in Estonia is tantalising applications for the Dora and Scholarship for Foreign Master’s Students for the 2020/2021 term.
The goal of this activity is to support foreign master’s students finding out in Baltic Republic, thereby tributary to the international exchange of information, to create the native study method a lot of international and to extend the quantity of extremely educated staff in Baltic Republic within the long haul.
Dora and programme is funded by the eu Regional Development Fund and also in Estonia . The scholarship holder is obligated to tell the general public regarding receiving support from the eu Regional Development Fund in relevant displays, articles and documents by mentioning the actual fact orally or exploitation the emblem of structural aid.
- Foreign master’s students may be awarded the scholarship once finding out with full-time study load in one amongst the international master’s programmes at capital of Estonia University.
- For the second year of studies, the master’s students got to apply afresh. The scholarship quantity is 350 euros per month.
- The scholarship may be awarded for one study year at a time, i.e. ten months (September to June).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The Scholarship is awarded to gifted students;
- Who are finding out on a full-time study load on a capital of Estonia University master’s programme totally in English;
- Who has completed the study programme within the quantity of a minimum of fifty four ECTS credits (only needed once applying for the scholarship for the 2d year of studies);
- Who isn’t a national of Estonia;
- Who doesn’t have a permanent residence permit/long-term residence permit;
- Whose country of residence isn’t Baltic Republic (only needed once applying for the scholarship for the primary time);
- Who has not been in Baltic Republic for over one year throughout the past 3 years (only needed once applying for the scholarship for the primary time);
- Who doesn’t receive further funds to support their studies.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2020.
For foreign master’s students:
- Fill within the electronic form to face as a candidate.
- Second-year master’s student, additionally a transcript of records is submitted along with the electronic form.
- Please raise your study organizer for a signed electronic transcript of records that proves the completion of a minimum of fifty four ECTS credits.
- The applicants’ compliance with the wants is verified by the Dora and programme organizer.