Emirates Aviation University Scholarship at United Arab Emirates
The Emirates Aviation University id delighted to receive application for the vice chancellor’s scholarship for the 2020/21 academic year.
Each year, the vice chancellor of EAU offers her scholarship to both undergraduate and postgraduate students on the basis of merit. Moreover, this scholarship is limited to 100 per year.
Why you should study at EAU
EAU is recognized globally for dedication to providing high standard of quality in every aspect of its business. Additionally, EAU offers an wide range of programmes created to provide students with the best aviation rated specialisation. These programmes integrate highest academic standard with the latest aviation industry knowledge.
As a matter of fact, every year, a wide range of scholarship is offered to outstanding students. Therefore, students with limited financial resources stand the chance to win any of the scholarships.
This scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee of successful applicants.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, some requirements ought to be met by the applicants:
For undergraduate students
- You must be an international student with an offer of admission to study in an eligible undergraduate degree programme at Emirates Aviation University.
- A minimum cumulative average of 90% or its equivalent, in the last year of their secondary education, is required for newly admitted students.
- Continuing students must have a CGPA of 3.6, on a 4.0 scale, to apply for this scholarship.
For postgraduate students
- A minimum CGPA of 3.6, on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent is required to apply for this scholarship.
- Must have bagged an Upper Second Class in the British System, or its equivalent, at their bachelor degree.
Application Deadline: Open
To begin with, applicant must first enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Emirates Aviation University. Subsequently, applicant will have to fill out an application form; which has been made available at the admission and registration office. Furthermore, the completed application form should be forwarded to the admission and registration office, alongside the supporting documents, by deadline day.
The supporting documents are:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.