Erasmus Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
Often times lots of persons who wish to go for international studies in countries around Europe are always frustrated owing to no or poor information on the various scholarship’s available to study in any of the universities in that continent, this has lead many to wonder if they’re possibilities of them getting such opportunities owing to the most persons are convenient with scholarships that is country inclined or institution based, the Erasmus Scholarships 2021-2022, is fully funded for those interested in studying their bachelor’s degree, Masters and doctoral degree in any European university.
European having being in the helm of civilization has continued to attract students from all over the world who would love to study in any of her countries, which includes
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia)
- San Marino
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Vatican City (Holy See)
The European universities all have one if the best form of education, and her universities are among the best in the world. It has research based institutions which prepares you to embrace the needs of your profession and immediate society at large.
About the Erasmus Scholarships
This scholarship is fully funded and i covered by the European commission, it is available to study in any of the European universities, it covers course in bachelor’s, masters and PhD. Its deadline varies from course to course. It will make you to study in up to 2 or 4 universities, it also offers you the opportunity to study in any other part of the world. Her masters program lasts for 2 years, her bachelor’s degree 4 years and doctoral degree 3 years.
Courses covered in this scholarship are
- Computer Science
Value description of the Erasmus Scholarships
- This scholarship will cover the following areas
- Monthly stipend (1100 euros to 1200 euros)
- Free tuition fee
- Travelling allowance
- Airfare tickets to any international country
- Travel allowance from country to country
- Job visa after your Masters and PhD
- No restrictions bounding you to return back to your country after studies.
- It has many other benefits
Read More: Scholarship In Europe
Eligibility and selection criteria for the Erasmus Scholarships
- Any citizens from any part of the world is free to apply
- You must do your best to take IELTS/TOEFL before September
- You can try doulingo in case your institution of choice permits it
- Must have an average of 6.5 in his or her IELTS, GRE is not accepted
- No work experience is needed
- No age restrictions
- Must have at least a CGPA of 2.50
Application Deadline:: The deadline for this scholarship varies per course but must apply before the end of march to be able to qualify.
This scholarship is fully applied online, to apply for doctoral and bachelor’s degree click here https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/individuals/students/studying-abroad_en and for masters degree https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/individuals/students/erasmus-mundus-joint-master-degrees_en