The University of Nottingham invites applicants for it’s Developing Solutions/Allan and Nesta Ferguson trust Scholarship within the Great Britain for the 2020/2021 school term.
The University of Nottingham is proud to be operating with The Allan & Nesta Ferguson trust to supply full tuition fee scholarships in conjunction with Developing Solutions Scholarship theme.
One of their 2015 Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson trust students says that the scholarship provides financial security to check hassle-free at UoN, the scholarship has amplified a way of responsibility and dedication. The courses appear simply the proper choice… Nottingham is connected to alternative cities within the Great Britain and provides diversity in terms of culture – the best takeaway as a world student.
They’re providing one hundred and five scholarships covering 50% or 100 percent of regular masters tuition fees.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national of (or for good domiciled in)Africa, India or one amongst the countries of the Commonwealth listed below AND
- Are classed as a distant student for fee functions AND
- Have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- Are not presently learning at a University of Nottingham field or aren’t a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- Already hold a suggestion to begin a regular masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2020 in a region of study at intervals the:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of medication and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of scientific discipline
- Have applied for his or her Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.
- You will mechanically be entered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson trust Scholarship if you’re eligible
Application Deadline: May, 2020.
- The Developing Solutions/Allan & Nesta Ferguson trust Scholarship doesn’t have a separate application method and students ought to apply for the Developing Solutions scholarship via MyNottingham.