The International analysis & Exchanges Board invites applications for the University Administration Support Programme within the USA, in 2020.
The UASP Fellowships in analysis Management support the event of university research management and data transfer capability through a six-week fellowship within the u. s. for mid- to senior-level university leaders.
Two weeks of coaching in Washington, DC, a virtual learning setting, and a four-week placement at a revered U.S. university support participants to create their universities into leading analysis establishments that impact their communities. Following the position, fellows are supported to implement reforms in their home establishment.
The fellowship aims to equip the new generation of university leaders across continent and continent with the data, skills, and views to strengthen and improve institutional management of analysis and data transfer and be catalysts of modification.
UASP fellows can perceive international trends and best practices, actively propagate their data among and on the far side their establishments, and apply their concepts, skills and networks gained through the fellowship to drive improvement to their institution’s performance.
The fellowship model includes:
- Two weeks of intensive coaching in Washington, DC
- A four-week placement observant and analyzing analysis management operations at a revered U.S.A. university
- Peer-to-peer learning
- A virtual learning setting to share resources and network with peers remotely
- Post-placement support implementing reforms, together with alittle grants competition
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Be a subject of and reside in Hayastan, Azerbaijan, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Republic of South Africa, Tanzania, or African nation at the time of application and participation;
- Hold a full-time mid- or senior-level position that specialize in analysis management at associate eligible university (seniority ought to be ample to demonstrate capability to be a catalyst for change).*
- Demonstrate engagement with the DVC/Director analysis or a similar post and clearly articulate alignment of the projected fellowship space of focus with institutional priorities;
- Have a ample level of proficiency in written and spoken English to figure severally within the u. s. and interact colleagues;
- Be ready to receive and maintain a J-1 visa. Please note, your passport ought to be valid a minimum of vi months once the fellowship program finish date;
- Be obtainable to participate within the fellowship in the u. s. for about six weeks throughout Fall 2020 or Winter 2021;
- Be committed to manufacturing many fellowship-related assignments, together with a comparative case study and implementation arrange on a subject of analysis management; and
- Not be a current IREX worker and/or adviser or a direct friend (spouses, children, parents, siblings) of associate IREX worker or adviser
Application Deadline: March 3, 2020.
The application, with all directions embedded is obtainable on-line
The application can raise candidates to arrange and transfer the subsequent support documents with their application
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Letter of support from immediate supervisor: please transfer the shape example for this here , give to your supervisor, then transfer along with your application submission
- Letter of support from home establishment Deputy administrator analysis (or equivalent post)
- Home establishment structure chart