USA Embassy in African country is inviting applications for its Fullbright Foreign Student Program for Masters Degree within the USA for the 2020/2021 academic term.
The senator Foreign Student Program (formerly Fulbright JSD) may be a non-degree program funded by the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. and administered by the Department of State’s Bureau of instructional and Cultural Affairs and therefore the Institute of International Education (IIE) in the big apple.
The senator Program permits Algerian students to pursue graduate-level study within the u. s. of America. Participants even have the distinctive chance to expertise life within the u. s. and share Algeria’s unique culture and traditions with Americans. Participants are chosen through a merit-based, open competition during which leadership potential, educational excellence and talent to regulate to life within the U.S. are all thought-about.
- Tuition and needed fees for graduate study within the U.S.
- Book and instrumentality allowances.
- Monthly regular payment for area & board.
- Supplemental health and accident coverage arrange.
- Opportunities to participate in senator Enrichment Programs
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Must be Associate in Nursing African countryn citizen; people of different nationalities cannot apply in Algeria.
- U.S. voters or positive identification holders don’t seem to be eligible to use.
- Must reside within the country throughout the appliance, choice and placement method.
- (Optional): should have 2 years of skilled work expertise.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from Associate in Nursing authorized establishment (4 years program below the classical system or five years program below the LMD system (License and M1/M2 degrees).
- Must have a robust educational background.
- Must be good in English with a minimum TOEFL IBT score of ninety two or Associate in Nursing IELTS score of 6.5 overall (no single band below 6).
- Preference is given to students World Health Organization have very little or no previous expertise learning or
living within the u. s..
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020.
- Online applications are out there at U.S. Embassy Algiers website:
- Applications and materials should be submitted through the Slate platform system
- Applicants are needed to submit along side the net application:
- Translated educational transcripts and diplomas along side copies of the first documents.
- Translated documents should be done by a sworn translation workplace.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores no over 2 years recent and GRE General Score.
- The GMAT score is needed for candidates applying for master’s degree programs solely.
- An up-to-date CV particularization all previous education and work expertise.
- Three letters of reference. If letters of reference are in French or Arabic, a political candidate translated version in English is required.
- A personal statement in English up to 600 words long.
- A research proposal in English about the sector of study (if applicable).