Table of Contents
Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
Many persons have always been enthusiastic to study in Belgium, this great country and continent has a unique approach to education were it aims at developing skills, with many international friendly policies, most of her applicants are always discouraged of the cost of living, tuition fees and other expenses that will be covered in order to study in the, majority of her applicants if not all of the applicants are not aware of different scholarship platforms available to students who wish to study in any of the Australian universities, which is a major reason of the reason for writing this work, to provide you with information on different scholarships available to people who wants to study in Belgium, the Belgium government 2021 is open to students from all nations who wish to study their Master Degree and obtain a Training Course.
Belgium as a result of her education policies which is international students welcoming is among the leading nations in terms of the number of international students applying to studying in their country and currently it is the 2nd most popular place to study. The population of international student’s population is around 4500 and they is an expected increase in the coming years. popular universities applied are university.
Belgium is so historic for her boundary with Netherland, it will be the greatest decision you will ever make in your life as a result of her unique and quality education it offer’s, it has maintained an age long tradition of academic excellence, research innovation. It has a strong international welcoming environment.
About Belgium Government Scholarships 2021
This scholarship is fully funded by the Belgium government and can only be gotten from Belgium alone, it covers areas such as Master Degree & Training Course, 1 Year for Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training. It has a deadline of about 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021. It offers about 150 Scholarships as part of the Master’s program, and 70 Grants for Short Training programs.
This scholarship covers the following areas
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management & aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Masters of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Masters in International and Development Economics
- Masters of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized M.Sc. in Microfinance
- M.Sc. specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri_urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Masters of Specialization in Public Health Sciences (Research Methods Applied to Global Health)
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Masters of specialization in transport and logistics
Value description of the Belgium Government Scholarship 2021
- Air fare economic class
- Living allowance 1150 €/month
- Registration fee
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs within the campus
Read More: 100,000 Google Scholarships Training Program
Eligibility and selection criteria
- Must come from a developing country
- Must be atleast 40 for degree and under 45 for training program.
- Must have a degree
- Passive knowledge of English
Application Deadline: This scholarship has a deadline of 15 January 2021 and 5th February 2021.
To apply for this scholarship Click this link https://www.ares-ac.be/en/cooperation-au-developpement/scholarships/