Table of Contents
Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea
Most applicants to universities in South Korea are afraid of the high cost of living with tuition fees of each of the institutions. Many of the applicants are sometimes discouraged from applying, which is one of the reasons behind the writing on some of the scholarship opportunities available to the students who wish to study in Korean universities. The KAIST University Scholarship is offering a scholarship for her students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate degree.
Korea is one of the most popular students choice of a study location in Asia, it has a students population of about 123000 and majority of them are from china and some other neighboring Asian countries. According to the countries education ministry they is an expected increase to 200,000 international students application by 2023.
KAIST university scholarship is one of the Korean most renowned and popular scholarship, even thou many other popular universities also have their own scholarships, making studying in this university the best decision you will ever make in your life. As this institution doesn’t have the compulsory IELTS/TOEFL requirements it only requires an English proficiency Test EPT.
About KAIST university scholarship
This scholarship can be obtained in Korea alone and has about 300 scholarships, it covers bachelor’s, masters and PhD degrees, the deadline for this scholarship is 18th September, 2020.
The following fields are covered in the scholarship
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Value description of the KAIST university scholarship
This scholarship will cover the following areas for her participants and candidates
- Full tuition fee for all students
- 300 USD for Bachelors Students to cover as monthly allowance.
- 350,000 KRW for her Masters students given monthly as allowance.
- 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree students given monthly as allowance.
Eligibility and selection criteria for the KAIST university scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship candidates must
- Students from all nationalities are eligible and Korean citizens are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must have graduated from high school or will graduate before 28th February, 2021.
- Applicants from English speaking countries are required to present a certificate of with English language, shown as medium of teaching, while non English countries students will do a language course or submit an English language proficiency test EPT
- Documents required varies per program, but candidates are required to submit a transcript that is necessary for the program they want to undertake.
Application deadline: The deadline for application of the KAIST university scholarship is 28th February, 2021
Application details for KAIST university scholarship
Application is entirely online and candidates are required to click this link to apply