The Korean Government is giving international Korea Scholarships to international Graduate students at higher instructional establishments within the 2020/21 session.
The purpose of this Scholarship is to produce international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in college man & graduate programs at higher instructional establishments within the Republic of Korea so as to market international exchanges in education and mutual friendly relationship between countries.
Graduate-level programs (master’s and scholarly person degree programs) are usually provided at 4-year universities.
The Scholarship profit are in numerous categories;
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Tuition Fees
- Award for wonderful Korean language proficiency
- Research Support
- This profit incorporates a totally different quantity allotted to them. Visit the web site for additional details.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Both AN soul and his/her folks should be voters of their country of origin.
- Applicants shouldn’t hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants ought to have adequate health, each mentally and physically, to remain in a very foreign country for a protracted time.
- Should be below twenty five years older at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be below forty years older at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be regular to complete formal education of all elementary, middle, highschool courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a score average (G.P.A.) on top of 80% from the last establishment attended.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants World Health Organization have antecedently achieved in any college man program, master’s program, or scholarly person program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
- However, a former or current KGSP scholar World Health Organization holds the grade of 90% or on top of will reapply to the present program once either through the embassy or university track.
Application Deadline: March 2020.
- All applications should be submitted either to the Korean Embassy wherever you hold the citizenship or to at least one of our partner universities in Korea.
- Make sure to visit the data on the appliance pointers on the way to submit your application.
- Even if you’re presently living in Korea or a unique country, if you’re to use via embassy track, you need to submit your application documents to the Korean
embassy within the country wherever you hold the citizenship.