This is to inform the general public that the 2020 edition of MTN Foundation Scholarship Science & Technology Scholarship theme for African students have commenced at Rhodes University in South Africa 2020/21.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship is associate degree collegian program for all African student from all tertiary establishment who have what it takes to be a scholar. MTN Foundation aims at rising the standard of life within the space of Health, Education and Economic management on a reformed basis.
MTN Foundation was established in the month of April 2004 with the aim to supply a properly and targeted channel through that MTN Africa would drive its company social responsibilities initiatives. the muse partners with each public and credible non-public organisations to execute properly comes.
The student concerned should be collegians at a public University or school in Africa and must be full-time undergraduate student in any African university
MTN Foundation Scholarship for Africans Tertiary Education Students 2020 as a part of its social company responsibility, the mobile communication network company, MTN, through its foundation MTN Foundation announces the commencement of application for its annual University, polytechnic institute and faculties of Education scholarships award theme.
The MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship theme seeks to draw in high performing arts full time African Students because the scholarship provides money help to students who may well be unable to pay money for their tertiary education and aims to acknowledge and reward tutorial excellence through this method of granting them free admission at Rhodes University.
Over 10,000 qualified and successful full-time African students in search of science and technology connected courses are awarded the scholarship that covers tuition, book allowance and stipends. The scholarship is revived each year till graduation for existing awardees provided they need maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent while new applications, once publicized, are welcome from full time students.
Rhodes is a very small university that enjoys the excellence of getting among the most effective collegian pass and graduation rates in Republic of South Africa, outstanding postgraduate success rates, and therefore the best analysis output per tutorial employee. Students are able to undertake an intensive vary of collegian and postgraduate degrees within the colleges of Humanities, Science, Commerce, Pharmacy, Law and Education. With the foremost favourable tutorial employees to student magnitude relation among South African universities, Rhodes students are warranted easy accessibility to teachers and short management.
MTN Foundation scholarship awardees receives free:
- stipends and
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- You must be full-time collegian African student.
- You must have a minimum accumulative score Average (CGPA) score of 3.5.
- If you’re applying from a Polytechnics you want to have a minimum score Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the standard National credentials (OND) programme and should have secured admission into the upper National credentials program (HND).
- Direct entry-level student, you want to have a minimum score Average (GPA) of three.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and should have secured admission into any University.
- MTN Foundation Scholarship needs
If you’re eligible for the 2020-2021 MTN Scholarship here is that the necessary documentation needed for the scholarship.
- Two recent passport images.
- Valid students Identity Card(ID Card).
- Any other means that of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license, etc).
- Admission letter for the MTN Foundation programme (For polytechnic institute students only).
- Admission letter from establishment of study.
Application Deadline: in progress
- All applications MTN Foundation scholarship should be submitted online.
- Interested and qualified students will currently proceed to use for the Scholarship at the link provided.