Fully Funded Queen Elizabeth Distance Learning Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Students South Africa 2020
The Association of Commonwealth Universities within the Britain is providing the Queen Elizabeth Distance Learning Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Students South Africa, in 2020.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer proficient students from anyplace within the Commonwealth the chance to achieve a Master’s degree whereas developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their international networks.
Scholarships are for college students committed to making modification in their communities and tributary to the property Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her stateliness The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are totally funded and supported by various Commonwealth governments.
The Commonwealth, consisting of fifty three countries, could be a voluntary organisation that promotes international cooperation and is underpinned by a collection of values that advocate democracy, tolerance, respect, equality – and far a lot of.
Scholars can be part of a lively international alumni network of quite thirty five,000 people who have benefited from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and can contribute to the event of the longer term Commonwealth.
Award recipients receive:
- Tuition fees
- A living allowance (stipend)
- An economy category come back fare to their Host country
- An arrival allowance
- A research support grant – for the asking only; subject to approval
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The University of South Africa are going to be hosting a Distance Learning award. this suggests that you just are going to be finding out for a Masters degree with the University of South Africa, however in your home country.
The following courses are on the market to use for a QECS;
- MSc in Agriculture at the school of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
- MSc Flotation, MSc Comminution, MSc Biogas, MSc Bio correction, MSc Fischer Tropsch, MSc chemical change, MSc method Synthesis at the school of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET)
- MEd in Open Distance Learning at the school of Education (CEDU)
- All 2 year distance learning Masters courses within the school of social science and Management Sciences (CEMS)
- All 2 year distance learning Masters courses school of Human Sciences (CHS)
- Please note that the course title enclosed within the form should match the course listed on the University of South Africa’s web site so as to be thought-about.
To apply you want to be a national of (or hold expatriate standing in) of 1 of the subsequent countries;
island and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini , Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua Papua, Rwanda, Samoa, Republic of Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent and therefore the Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
You must have completed Associate in Nursing college boy degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
Please note, universities could have their own specific eligibility needs for admissions – please contact the university for a lot of details.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020.
Make sure that you just have the subsequent documentation to transfer to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – ideally educational
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English ability if English isn’t your tongue
- To apply for a QECS at the University of South Africa, complete a web form.