Fully Funded University of Alberta International Scholarship in Canada
Every year, the University of Alberta offers $ 32 million in scholarships, financial support and awards to both Canadian citizens and International students commencing a program at the university. More so, the 2021 academic session provides new opportunities for students to apply for the University of Alberta fully funded scholarships. Fully Funded University of Alberta International Scholarship in Canada 2021
What should you know about the University of Alberta?
Founded over a hundred years ago (1908), the University of Alberta is regarded as an academic and research institution, widely known for offering a variety of academic and professional programs, often leading to undergraduate and graduate degree.
Should I consider studying at University of Alberta?
Yes! Of course. As a matter of fact, the below are three reasons why the University of Alberta is the right place to study:
Ranking and Reputation
UAlberta has earned a well deserved spot among the Top 150 universities worldwide. Recently, Times Higher Education and Macleans both ranked UAlberta among the Top 5 universities in Canada.
UAlberta is internationally recognized as a comprehensive research institution with yearly external research funding of over $ 513 million.
Irrespective of the university’s reputation and ranking, UAlberta offers you a unique experience. Here, you can work while you are studying: Thereby exposing you to the culture and lifestyle of Canadian people.
Value Description at University of Alberta
The variety of scholarships offered at UAlberta covers educational expenses; including living expenses. Some of these scholarships don’t require a separate application; As applicants will be automatically considered upon getting admission. Also, these fully funded scholarships can only be taken in Canada, for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs.
- Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
- International Students Scholarship worth up to $ 9,000; for over 4 years.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship; up to $ 6,000.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship; $ 5,000 per year.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarships ranging from $ 11,000 to $ 15,000.
Undergraduate scholarships at UAlberta are fully listed here. Furthermore, there are undergraduate scholarships for current students at the University of Alberta. Again, you can learn more about funding your graduate education at UAlberta.
Academic Fields Available For The University of Alberta Scholarships
A lot of options are available for you to choose from. Alberta University offers over 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, 250 Specializations, and 300 research areas:
- Social science
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Pharmacy and pharmaceutical science
Checkout all undergraduate and graduate programs available.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian citizens and International students are all eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements. However, applicants from these countries, or have credentials from there, don’t need the English language certificate.
Read More: Top 15 Legitimate Scholarship Websites
The application deadline for the university of Alberta scholarships in Canada for the 2021 academic session is in three phases:
- 1 November 2020; for admission in January 2021
- 1 March 2021; for admission in May 2021
- 1 May 2021; for admission in July 2021.
Application Details for the University of Alberta Scholarships
The application for these scholarships will be completed online. To get complete information about how to apply online, visit the University of Alberta official website.