Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship 2021
When it comes to internship program, many persons are always eager to run the program with reputable international organizations, but at times getting such opportunity is not always easy. The world bank summer internship is fully funded and will take place in the world bank headquarters Washington DC, this program will offer you the opportunity to interact and work with leading professional in the fields of banking and related field that will train you to be self-reliant.
The world bank summer internship program has continued to attract thousands of students to the Washington DC in her Summer and winter program. Currently it is expected that they will be an increase in the application.
Also Read: Top Colleges in the World
This program is aimed at preparing students both graduate and undergraduates who will assist in sharing ideas that will help develop the world. This program aims at training potential graduate to take up the mantle of development on their respective countries. This program will greatly help you in the future especially as it will make you an independent entrepreneur. No English requirement in the application
About the World Bank Summer Internship 2021
This program is fully funded and is available to those Undergraduate Students, enrolled in Graduate Program or those Pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD. This program will last for a period of 4 weeks. This program has a deadline of 31st January 2021. This program will take place in the United States of America at Washington DC.
The under listed fields below are covered in the internship
- Human Development which includes Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population
- Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology)
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- private sector development and other related fields;
- or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services etc.
Value description of the World Bank Summer Internship 2021
The following areas will be covered by world bank for her interns
- Salary is paid hourly
- Accommodation etc.
Eligibility and selection criteria for the World Bank Summer Internship 2021
To be eligible for this program you must have met the following criteria
Read More: South Korea Global Internship Program 2021
- You must possess an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a postgraduate program with plans to return to school after the program.
- This no age limit for this program
- Fluency in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese will be required, computing skills will be needed.
- Must have skills and ability to relate with individuals of diverse culture
- Applicants from any country is free to apply and must be willing to use the knowledge gained for the good of his nation
Documents: curriculum Vitae CV, Application form, statement of interest and proof of enrollment
Application deadline: The last day to apply for this program is on 31st January 2021
The process to apply for this program is entirely online and to apply click this link for application details https://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers/programs-and-internships/internship