Honorary Leadership Scholarship at Oregon State University
The Oregon State University is pleased to introduce her fantastic funding scheme known as Honorary Leadership Scholarship for the 2020/2021 Academic session which will be made available for International students who are interested in studying a degree program at the University with a leadership qualities and with a potential of maintaining a good academic performance. All the eligible international students, who meet all the admission requirements of the university and has the qualities mentioned, will get the Honorary leadership scholarship at Oregon State University award of $10,000 to pursue an undergraduate course at Oregon State University.
Oregon state university is one of the largest university in the state and offers about 200 different undergraduate programs in its 11 colleges and postgraduate programs with master’s programs in 100 fields, with a student’s population of about 32000 with a total of 3,290 international students studying in the university. The institution is located in Corvallis with two campuses and was established in 1868. It is a public research institution. This university is designated as a doctoral university and has a high research activity with a and has a lot of community engagement activities. The university is a sea grant, land grant, space grant and sun grant institutions. The institution is ranked among the top most innovative university in the US. This institution is renowned in the following area it was ranked second in forestry program in the world, 3rd in oceanography program around the world, NO 5 in online programs in the US, 5th in robotics engineering US, it also ranked 10 in data degree in US and second in Friendliest College Town in America. The university has 12 experimental research programs laboratories. The institution aims at producing graduate with marketable skills and real world skills.
Value Description at Oregon State University
Every eligible undergraduate student will get this award of $10,000
Eligibility and selection criteria at Oregon State University
Candidates are expected to possess the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship opportunity.
- All applicants must be international students
- Must be admitted in an undergraduate programs and applied for courses offered by the university
- The candidate must have evidence of leadership and enrolled in the Honor’s program
- Must be a full time student of the university
- The applicants must have a high school certificate or its equivalent
- Must be a first year student with a GPA of 3.75
- Application process is based on merit.
- Must have evidence of having passed the English proficiency test
- Applicants must be an independent and highly motivated student with a good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have submit his or passport, a statement and other requirements needed by the admission unit of the institution.
Application Deadline: August 26, 2020
- Applicants are to write a 500- 1000 words essay and submit to this email firstname.lastname@example.org describing their leadership experience.
- Recipients will also be involved in leadership roles in the university in their first year.
- For further information about the scholarship opportunity follow this link to the universities website: