Wellcome Trust within the kingdom invites applications for doctorial Studentships in Humanities or scientific discipline analysis in the UK for college students from low- and middle-income countries in the 2020/2021 school year.
This theme permits researchers to undertake humanities or scientific discipline doctorial degrees in any space of health. A doctorial office is sometimes for 3 years, though they think about requests to undertake PhDs on a part-time basis (for example, if somebody has family commitments or intends to stay up another career for decent hours to take care of an expert accreditation).
- a office regular payment
- approved tuition fees, in step with the speed charged by the coaching organisation
- conference group action
- research expenses necessary for the thriving and safe completion of the scientific research, together with the value of overseas munition. you’ll ought to justify your analysis expenses.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- You can apply for a doctorial office if you would like to complete a three year Ph.D. in any humanities or scientific discipline space on a subject associated with health.
- At the purpose of applying, you must hold, or expect to carry, a relevant Master’s degree, or have equivalent analysis expertise.
- You must are accepted onto a Ph.D. programme with AN eligible host organisation within the kingdom, Republic of eire or a low- or middle-income country (apart from terra firma China). you must have a written statement to verify this from somebody at the relevant level of authority.
- You must not have started your Ph.D..
Application Deadline: March 16, 2020.
You must submit your application through the Wellcome Trust Grant huntsman (WTGT).
Stages of application
- Before you apply, It’s necessary to examine that your application is competitive. browse the recommendation within the ‘Eligibility and suitability’ section on top of rigorously.
- Discuss your application along with your analysis workplace and your meant supervisor(s) before you apply.
- You don’t ought to contact them before you submit AN application.
- Host organisations can solely raise candidates to contact them in exceptional cases.
- Submit your application: check that you allow enough time for your host organisation to approve your application before the point. The authorised organisational authority, typically primarily based within the analysis workplace, will tell you ways long this may take.
- Host organisation approves your application: The authorised organisational authority should approve your application before the point.
- Review: The Medical Humanities Early Career professional Review cluster or the scientific discipline and ethics Early Career Awards professional Review cluster can review your application, looking on the world of your projected analysis.