The Institute for Advanced property Studies (IASS) in Germany invitations applications for the Klaus Topfer property Fellowship in 2020.
Integral to the workings of the IASS, the fellowship provides fellows with appreciable scope for partaking in social debates on the implementation of property development ways and purification their own specific approach. additionally to their regular payment, the IASS provides Klaus Töpfer Fellows with up to fifty,000 euros to hide any material prices incurred over the course of the annual fellowship. The fellowship is publicised in Germany and abroad by means of a necessitate Applications.
With a wealth of expertise in science, politics and also the non-profit sector, Klaus Töpfer embodies the distinctive combination of views needed to appreciate the vision of the IASS. With its Klaus Töpfer property Fellowship, the IASS desires to support people United Nations agency, like Klaus Töpfer, are committed to property development and build bridges between science, politics and society.
- Klaus Töpfer Fellowships are awarded for one year.
- Fellows receive a money compensation meant to hide their further living prices throughout their keep in Germany.
- The exact quantity depends on the actual state of affairs of the productive mortal and can be selected a private basis.
- IASS can even offer resources to hide travel expenses, publication fees, support for organizing workshops, production prices for inventive work.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Highly gifted young early to mid-career professionals from Germany or abroad United Nations agency have worked for a minimum of 10 years on property problems and have the potential to function modification agents towards property development.
- The mortal ought to bring innovative concepts from his or her various fields in science, the arts, civil society, business, politics or different areas of society and work expertise across different countries and cultures.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
To apply, please submit the subsequent documents;
- A letter of motivation: Please mention any previous expertise at the interface of science and another sector of society (such as politics, business, the arts, media, etc.)
- A current CV, that mustn’t exceed four pages, outlining your career path and most
- important achievements. In terms of lists, please limit this to the 5 most significant things (e.g., 5 most significant publications).
- A proposal outlining the activities to be conducted throughout the time as Klaus Töpfer
- Sustainability Fellow. The proposal ought to be now not than 10 pages (excluding references).
- At least one letter of advice. The letter of advice ought to embody biographical info and phone details of the person recommending.