International Students Scholarship at Murdoch University in Australia 2020
An opportunity is open for domestic and international students to apply for the Clyde McGill and Colleen Rigby International Scholarship, open for the 2020/21 academic session, at Murdoch University.
This scholarship is designed to give support to international students by enabling them seek practical learning experiences to enhance their learning, and contribute meaningfully to the University or community at large.
Why you should study at Murdoch University in Australia
Murdoch is recognized globally as the global centre for learning, research, teaching and industry. It offers over 250 courses, hence, it is easy to find the right course to study at Murdoch. Also, these courses combine cutting edge theory with real world skills.
Murdoch is ranked among the Top 100 young universities by Times Higher Education. Furthermore, it has a diverse community of students, with over 23,000 students across 90 different countries. A wide range of facilities and support services has been provided, hence, it has 90% overall satisfaction with student experience. Indeed, Murdoch is the right place to study.
This scholarship is worth up to $1000, and a one-off payment is made in the first semester.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria to study at Murdoch University in Australia
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must;
- Be home-based or international students.
- Have completed, at a minimum, the Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Biology.
- Have appplied in Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery at Murdoch University.
- Have intentions to engage in an extramural project that meets the requirements of Murdoch’s College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Provide a letter from the organization or veterinarian supervising the extramural project confirming that an arrangement is in place.
Application Deadline: 3 August, 2020
Application Details to study at Murdoch University in Australia
First of all, students must apply for, and received an offer of admission, an undergraduate degree program at Murdoch University. Afterwards, the required documents, including the completed application form, must be compiled and sent, through email, to scholarships-at-murdoch.edu.au before deadline date.