Cranfield University within the United Kingdom offers the International Water Association and Cranfield University Excellence Scholarships for the tutorial year 2020-2021.
A new generation of extremely expert professionals is desperately required to deliver property and resilient responses to the challenges of accelerating water stress. In response to the current, Cranfield Water Science Institute is, together with the International Water Association (IWA), providing fifteen full-fee scholarships across our master’s degree courses in Water & waste matter Engineering, Water & Sanitation for Development and Advanced Water Management.
The scholarships are going to be awarded on a competitive basis and you’ll be able to apply one time you’ve got been offered an area on one amongst the 3 eligible courses. no-hit candidates will have a robust educational or work expertise record and can be effective communicators.
Those awarded the IWA Excellence Scholarships will have their fees (at overseas or United Kingdom rates) paid and can additionally enjoy increased engagement with the IWA Young Professionals programme, providing wonderful opportunities to develop a world peer network.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Citizens of any country will apply for a scholarship, however you need to be applying to review regular on associate degree eligible master’s course and hold a relevant firstclass or 2:1 degree, or demonstrate vital sensible expertise associate degreed achievements in water or an aligned sector.
- You must have a suggestion of admission on associate degree eligible regular master’s course before applying for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
- To apply for one amongst their master’s degree courses, please complete the net form.
- Once you’ve got your six-digit Cranfield application variety use the linkto submit your scholarship application.
- You must complete the net form and transfer a brief written submission (500 words) on one amongst the property Development Goals.
- Please make a case for in your submission however you think that this SDG is best delivered and what new tools, technologies or innovative interventions are accessible to deliver it.