Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
Are you a foreign student with a burning desire to study in one of the prestigious universities in Ireland? If YES, here is an opportunity for you. Ireland Government Scholarship is ongoing for the 2021/2022 academic session and is open to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
In this article, details about Ireland Government Scholarship Scheme have been provided. You will know your eligibility for this scholarship, as well as how to go about your application. Do well to read patiently and follow the laid down instructions.
Table of Content
- About Ireland Government Scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship
- Value Description of Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Application Details
About Ireland Government Scholarship
Ireland Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program designed for foreign students all over the world who intend to pursue a Bachelor, Masters or Ph.D degree program. Ireland Government Scholarship for international students was established under the provisions of the Government’s International Education Strategy to promote goodwill between partner countries.
International students can apply to any field of study, including Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Arts, Social Science and Humanities. A total of 60 scholarships will be awarded to successful applicants.
Below are Eligible Institutions for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Duration of Scholarships
Bachelor’s Degree 3-4 Years, Master Degree Scholarship is 1 Year whereas For Ph.D./Doctoral Degree Scholarship 3-4 Years.
Value Description of Ireland Government Scholarship
The benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship are alluring. Successful applicants will receive:
- Full tuition waiver.
- Waiver for registration costs at any eligible higher education institution.
- €10,000 stipend for a year’s study.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria of Ireland Government Scholarship
To be considered for Ireland Government Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an international student from a non-EU/EEA country.
- You must either be a final year undergraduate student, a master’s or a Ph.D. enrolled student.
- You must have received an offer letter from one of the eligible universities.
Application Deadline: Application to Ireland Government Scholarship will close on 26 March 2021, by 5pm (Irish time). You are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Students who wish to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship can do so via the official portal. https://research.ie/funding/goipg/
Was this article helpful? Do well to let us know in the comment section.