John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships at University of Strathclyde UK
The University of Strathclyde is delighted to receive application for the award of a John Fitzsimons scholarship for the 2020/21 academic session. This award is designed to assist and support outstanding individuals have access to quality education on the basis of academic merit.
Why you should choose to study at the University of Strathclyde
Basically, students choose a university based on various reasons. Below are vital reasons why you should choose to study at Strathclyde University:
- At Strathclyde, students enjoy top quality teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities made available by the university.
- Again, Strathclyde offers flexible and innovative learning environment to her students.
- Finally, Strathclyde provides valuable industrial placements and scholarship opportunities, and committed to producing graduates fully prepared for the workplace.
Value Description at University of Strathclyde
The value of this award ranges from £500 and £3000, and is awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstration of financial need. Also, this award is made available for one academic session.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria at University of Strathclyde
To be considered for this scholarship award, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Must be a current student studying Law, or prospective student applying to study Law, at Strathclyde university.
- At the time of submitting this application, current or prospective students ought to be 25 years or older.
- Must be an academically outstanding student with demonstration of financial need.
- Must not be a current or prospective research student.
N.B: This scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Read More: Qualities Of A Successful Studen
Application Deadline: 11 August 2020
First of all, candidate must have received an offer of admission and enrolled to study in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. Afterwards, candidate must download and complete the scholarship application form which will be submitted, alongside supporting documentation, to hass-courses-law-at-strath.ac.uk