The London college of Hygiene & medicine LSHTM within the GB is giving the LSHTM Fund Scholarship in the 2020/21 school term.
This year’s scholarship is meant to support a wonderful candidate WHO would be unable to require up an area of study while not this financial backing.
This scholarship is hospitable candidates aiming to study on a annual, full-time, London-based SM programme at the London college of Hygiene & medicine (LSHTM) in 2020-21.
The scholarship can cover:
- 2020-21 tuition fees, as well as any obligatory jaunt fees;
- a nontaxable regular payment (living allowance) of GBP seventeen,175.00; and
- a SM summer project allowance of GBP two,000.00.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To be eligible for these scholarships, candidates must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle-income countries (as outlined by the planet Bank);
- intend to come back to a coffee to a middle-income country on completion of their SM year at LSHTM;
- confirm in writing that they’d not preferably be able to obtain the planned programme of study;
- meet LSHTM’s minimum West Germanic needs (as needed by LSHTM’s Admissions system), and hold a primary degree at either a first or higher second category equivalency level; and
- hold a suggestion of admission for 2020-21 from LSHTM for one in every of the eligible SM programmes of study
- The selection panel award this extremely competitive scholarship can contemplate applicants’ expertise and qualifications and potential, searching for those with the best potential to accelerate in their career and build important contributions to public and world health, and/or health-related analysis (following a year’s study at LSHTM).
Application Deadline: February 12, 2020.
Applicants ought to complete each steps below by the scholarship point in time.
Submit associate degree application for 2020-21 for an eligible SM programme of study, as per directions beneath the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
Applicants ought to make sure that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) are through LSHTM’s Admissions Portal.
Submit a web scholarships application, choosing this scholarship possibility ‘2020-21 LSHTM Fund Scholarship’ from the menu.
This is the sole attachment needed in Step two (as candidates ought to have already submitted references, transcripts, and a CV as a part of their application for study).
If you’ve got any queries regarding the applying method, scholarship needs or application point in time, please contact their Scholarships team: [email protected]