Macquarie University in Australia offers a PhD post on “Cybersecurity ethics coaching simulations victimisation values-based design” for the 2020/2021 school year.
This project aims to analyze ways that to coach reflective moral deciding in cybersecurity professionals through the planning of interactive social simulations.
The Project can advance understanding and management of human factors in cybersecurity breaches and also the field of great game style for cybersecurity coaching by victimisation new techniques for building by artificial means intelligent virtual agents, drawing on knowledge domain experience in ethics, AI and high game style.
Expected outcomes of the Project embody new frameworks and technologies for cybersecurity coaching that take into consideration organisational norms and policies and also the values of people that influence day-after-day decision-making within the context of moral dilemmas with reference to cybersecurity.
The PhD scholar would work with the higher-up team to spot a particular topic aligned with one or a lot of areas of analysis focus during this project, like modelling and evaluating moral behaviour, style of interaction modality in serious games, agent-societies for modelling cybersecurity policy and risk management, and intelligent agents for reflection-based coaching and education.
- The scholarship is comprised of a Living Allowance regular payment and a Tuition Fee Offset scholarship.
- The value and tenure of the regular payment scholarship are at the full-time rate of $28,092 once a year (2020 rate, exempt for up to three years and indexed annually).
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Applicants with a background in computing, AI, games style, philosophy or connected analysis areas are inspired to use.
- Prior experience with game development, creating by mental acts and AI are thought of a and.
- The candidate should be out there to inscribe and start studies no later than twenty seventh November 2020.
- This grant involves multidisciplinary collaboration of researchers from the Departments of Computing and Philosophy at Macquarie University and Umea University in Kingdom of Sweden.
- This scholarship is obtainable to eligible domestic and international candidates to undertake three-year PhD scholarship, in accordance with the entry needs for these programs.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
- Details of application are seen in the below link