Miller centre is invitatory applications from girls leaders of social enterprises for its GSBI on-line Accelerator for within the USA, in 2020
Miller Center delivers first accelerator programs that connect international social enterprise leaders with geographical region business executives to develop a lot of property, climbable market-based solutions to the issues of these living in financial condition round the world.
In support of the international organisation property Development Goal (SDG) five, Miller Center is concentrated on supporting women’s economic process. finance in women’s economic authorisation globally sets an on the spot path toward gender equality, financial condition wipeout, and inclusive economic process.
They want to support a lot of girls to become undefeated social entrepreneurs by giving associate degree all-women cohort that has an area for collaboration among women and a spotlight on women’s leadership additionally to putting together a property and climbable business.
- There is no value for collaborating within the programs.
- All prices are lined by the fundraising efforts of the Miller Center.
- The only expense that the social entrepreneurs are to blame for is travel prices to and from metropolis University for the GSBI In-Residence accelerator in October.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
They obtain Women-led Social Enterprise candidates Who:
- Are girls during a current govt leadership role committed to participate within the program
- Lead associate degree existing for-profit, nonprofit, or hybrid social enterprise (not microenterprise), operating for one or a lot of years
- Deliver product or services that are centered on serving folks living below the poverty level and/or serving girls and women as customers and beneficiaries
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to finish program deliverables and work with mentors on-line
a lady govt team member ought to complete the applying type. this could be a similar one who would interview to participate in, then eventually participate within the program, if designated (i.e. CEO, COO, ED, Managing Director).
- They welcome all candidates United Nations agency establish as girls (cisgender, transgender, and people United Nations agency hold fluid/non-binary identities).
Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- Apply on-line via their web site
- The application is structured into 2 elements. In Part 1, they struggle to urge some basic info on your social enterprise and verify whether or not it is smart for you to finish the complete application. In Part 2, they gather extra info on your organization’s work.
- There are associate degreeswers partially one that indicate an unlikely fit GSBI accelerator programs. If the subsequent are true, you may not be ready to complete the application:
- Your primary target market isn’t centered on folks living in financial condition or different organizations that serve people living in poverty.
- Your business isn’t operational (you haven’t however begun operations).
- You have absolutely wedged but ten folks thus far.
- You have no full-time employees (paid or unpaid).
- You don’t have funding, or runway, to continue operations on the far side succeeding six months.