The University of Birmingham is inviting applications for the Mo Abraham Foundation MS in Governance and State-building Scholarship for Africans within the 2020/21 school term.
The International Development Department, University of Birmingham, is happy to supply one scholarship for our MS in International Development (Governance and State-building), for the educational year beginning in Gregorian calendar month 2020.
The scholarship is provided by the Mo Abraham Foundation and is for a biennial programme, with the undefeated candidate enterprise the total MS programme, with a annual office being integral to the programme. The office can encompass six months with IDD and 6 months with the Mo Abraham Foundation in London.
The scholarship includes:
- Full tuition fee
- Airfare to and from the uk and visa
- Monthly regular payment of £950 for eighteen months
- Arrival allowance of £950
- The remaining six months for the office are going to be funded on to the undefeated candidate by the Mo Abraham Foundation.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
The entry necessities consist of:
- A fabulous degree or equivalent from Associate in Nursing approved university.
- Good written and spoken English. For those whose mother tongue isn’t English, proof of this capability is needed.
- Applicants ought to reach a minimum of level six.5 within the IELTS or five80 /93 for TOEFL.
- Please check the University web site for a lot of data on West Germanic language necessities.
- Applicants should be African nationals domiciled (or permanent residents) in Associate in Nursing African country.
- Preference are going to be given to scholarship candidates living in geographical region.
Application Deadline: May 6, 2020.
- Applications should be received through the University on-line application system.
- In addition to the standard documents to be submitted,
- applicants ought to conjointly transfer a 500-word statement and CV.
- This statement ought to started out why the person is the best candidate for the scholarship.
- Applicants should then send Associate in Nursing email to Mrs. Debra Beard ([email protected]) informing her of their want to be thought of for the Mo
- Abraham Scholarship and their ID range.