TETA invitations utilized South African nationals to use for a full scholarship for studies in Master of Science or PhD in maritime affairs at the globe Maritime University (WMU) in urban center, Sverige for 2020/21 year.
Transport Education coaching Authority (TETA) is at the center of skills innovation within the transport sector. The funding chance needs the learner to undertake research-based activities within the Sturmarbeiteilung atmosphere relevant to South Africa’s maritime context.
The funding covers the subsequent whereas in Malmö: tuition, field studies, insurance, accommodation, a monthly living allowance Associate in Nursingd an air price tag when graduation back to African country.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- You must be a South African subject
- You must be academically accepted by WMU
- You must be presently utilized, and are together with your leader for a minimum of twelve months
- You must have a minimum of three years of expertise within the maritime sector in African country
- You must have obtained consent from your current leader that you simply will undertake the programme and can be allowed to come back to employment when completion of programme
- Women are given priority for funding
- Middle managers and higher than are given priority for funding
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
To apply for a study programme at WMU please use the subsequent guidelines:
- Complete WMU application for admission (please attach your admission certificate showing a pass in English)
- A certified copy of your passport or your application for a passport
- A certified copy of your ID
- TETA psychological feature Statement
- A letter of support from your current leader, confirming that you simply could undertake the programme and can be allowed to come back to employment when finishing programme (sabbatical/unpaid leave can be considered)