The Nanyang Technological University NTU in Singapore is attractive applications from international students for its faculty scholarship for the 2020/2021 year.
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has thirty three,000 college man and postgraduate students within the faculties of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate faculty. NTU’s Lee Kong Aegean island faculty of medication was established collectively with Imperial faculty London.
The faculty Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen following regular college man programmes in NTU.
The Scholarship covers up to the conventional programme length on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of fine tutorial performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of supported tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- No bond is connected to the Scholarship aside from the three-year bond applicable to any or all Singapore PRs and international students underneath the MOE Tuition Grant theme.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees ought to browse a regular college man degree programme. The scholarship can cowl the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, certification awarded by a tech in Singapore, NUS highschool certification, IB certification or Year twelve equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- Applicants are needed to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
- The scholarship form will be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the top of your on-line application for admission. you’re needed to login with the applying variety assigned to you.
- Upload a recent passport-size image (digital image).submit a referee’s appraisal on-line. The
- Appraisal is to be completed by your faculty teacher, UN agency should not be your family or relative