The National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) in Taiwan is providing varied scholarships to International Students within the 2020/21 school year.
Scholarship for foreign degree-seeking students is to assist recruit outstanding students from overseas and to support foreign degree-seeking students learning at the University.
The funding of the scholarship for foreign degree-seeking students is from the highest University Project and alternative funding from the Ministry of Education or donations for the University. the quantity of scholarships awarded is subject to adjustment, betting on a complete range of international students yet as funds obtainable for this school year.
- NCHU Scholarships are divided into 2 categories: monthly regular payment and tuition release.
- Monthly stipend: Offered NT$10,000, NT$8,000 or NT$6,000 per month per applier.
- Tuition release: partial tuition waiver (the same quantity as domestic students) or full tuition waiver. Insurance, accommodation, pc usage fee, and miscellaneous fee aren’t enclosed within the tuition release.
- The candidates are able to be awarded each the monthly regular payment and also the tuition release.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
To all new students seeking for degree programs, should apply through admission application for international students.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
- Register, fill within the on-line form and transfer all of needed documentation onto the system.
- New candidates want solely select the choice within the admission form to point that they need to use for the scholarship.
- Current degree-seeking students should fill within the form of the University and supply needed documents.