Nanyang Technological University is giving the NTU-University students Programme (NTU-USP) in Singapore for the 2020/2021 school year.
The NTU-USP studentship is awarded to outstanding freshmen following the NTU-University Scholars Programme. At NTU, students learn from a number of the simplest professors within the world, relish a balanced and comprehensive education. With a powerful network of educational and trade partners, NTU provides you with a worldwide stage for the longer term.
The NTU-USP Scholarship covers up to the traditional programme length on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of fine educational performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of supported tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per school year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per school year (applicable to scholarship holders WHO reside in NTU hostels only).
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Travel Grant of up to S$5,000 for a far off study/attachment programme subject to terms and conditions within the Travel Grant kind.
- Overseas advantages within the semester of the NTU-USP Study Abroad or NTU Exchange Programme.
- No bond is hooked up to the NTU-USP Scholarship with the exception of the three-year bond applicable to all or any Singapore PRs and international students underneath the MOE Tuition Grant theme.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees ought to get on the NTU-University students Programme (NTU-USP).
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, credential awarded by a polytechnic institute in Singapore, NUS highschool credential, IB credential or
- Year twelve equivalent qualifications.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- The same application amount for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded supported competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants are needed to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for a scholarship.
- Click on the link provided to use for the scholarship together with your allotted application variety before the applying point in time for that qualification.
- As a part of finishing the shape, a private Essay of no more than three hundred words is needed. the three topics you’ll pen are shown within the scholarship form.
- After finishing your form, candidates are needed to submit the following:
- upload a recent passport-size icon (digital image).
submit a referee’s appraisal on-line. The appraisal is to be completed by your faculty teacher, WHO should not be your family or relative. when you have got submitted your scholarship application, you may be given a URL to be forwarded to your faculty teacher. once you are passing the link to your teacher, please inform him/her of your NTU application variety and Date of Birth, as he/she can want the data to submit the appraisal on-line. Your faculty teacher is to finish the net appraisal kind and submit it at intervals seven days of your scholarship application. If your teacher isn’t ready to submit it on-line at intervals seven days and desires longer, please inform him/her to submit as presently as potential (preferably no more than a pair of weeks from your date of scholarship application). Note that only 1 appraisal could also be submitted on-line to support your application.