Orange data programme is inviting applications for the master’s scholarship at the University of Twente within the European country for the 2020/2021 term.
Nuffic’s Orange data Programme may be a world development programme, funded by the Dutch government. The OKP programme was preceded by European country Fellowship Programme (NFP). The OKP programme contains a period of five years and involves around fifty countries.
The programme is that the successor of the NICHE and NFP programmes.
- The scholarship worth depends on the period of your programme at the University of Twente also as on the in-house or external elements.
- Please note that the scholarship doesn’t cowl all the prices of the study flight.
- It is not a full fellowship.
- The details on coverage are often found within the Obligations for OKP scholarship holders.
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates ought to be able to submit proof of admission to the tutorial program that they’re applying. In any case, associate degree soul can perpetually ought to have a probationary admission, thus candidates are suggested to use as presently as doable for admission.
- The OKP eligible countries are: Asian country, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo – national capital, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan African nation, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Mozambique, Union of Burma (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Republic of Sierra Leone, Somalia, African country, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
You must hold the position of and are a resident operating in one in all the taking part countries.
- You are an expert WHO, in light-weight of your: role, multiple years of relevant work expertise and networks at intervals a topic relevant to native development, is in a very position or through your leader may well be place in a position, to use what you have got learned in apply.
- you’re employed for one in all the subsequent styles of national or native organizations: ministries, secondary or higher line of work or educational education establishments, universities, personal sector, commissions or NGOs.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2020
Applications should be submitted 1st to the University of Twente. when assessment and approval, the University of Twente can inform you in Gregorian calendar month 2020 on a way to apply for the OKP scholarship.