The graduate school Kingdom of The Netherlands invitations applications for Orange data Programme MBA Scholarships for international students within the 2020/21 school term ideal for the busy manager or for the business someone considering a part-time, distance learning MBA.
The MBA structure, permits you to avoid wasting time on your studies as all of your comes are period of time based mostly, that means that you just use some of some time at work to focus and implement your comes on real-life issues.
Orange data Programme (OKP) could be a full (100%) MBA Scholarship programme designed to foster institutional development inside specific components of the planet. candidates to bound educational and short courses of Dutch educational activity establishments apply for the fellowship to hide the price of tuition fees, accommodation and international travel for study.
The Orange data Programme (OKP) aims to advance the event of the capability, data and quality of each people and establishments in higher and vocational training. candidates from the fifty two OKP countries are currently ready to apply for this fantastic MBA chance through graduate school Kingdom of The Netherlands, because the International Action Learning MBA is AN OKP approved course.
Successful candidates to each BSN and also the OKP can receive a full MBA scholarship that covers the entire value of tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation at the 2 conferences control within the Kingdom of The Netherlands, international flights and subsistence and web prices.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants should 1st meet the subsequent eligibility criteria for the International Action Learning MBA programme:
- holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification,
- is a manager or management initiate,
- has a minimum of two years acceptable and relevant post-graduate work expertise,
- has approval from his or her organisation to try to to analysis and execute sensible assignments inside their work surroundings,
- has web and e-mail access,
- should the candidates mother-tongue not be English, a TOEFL or IELTS language take a look at are going to be needed.
Applicants should then meet the subsequent eligibility criteria for the OKP scholarship:
- must be knowledgeable and national of, and dealing and living in one in all the 52 countries on the OKP country list,
- must not use by AN organisation that has its own means that of employees development. Organisations that are thought-about to possess their own means that for employees development are for example: transnational organisations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or an oversized industrial organisation, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multipartite donor organisations (e.g. global organization organisation, the planet Bank, the IMP, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care),
- must have a political candidate and valid passport,
- must not receive quite one fellowship for courses that surface at an equivalent time,
- must have a government statement that meets the wants of the country within which the leader is established (if applicable).
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020.
The OKP scholarships are provided for the graduate school Kingdom of The Netherlands International Action Learning MBA programme.
- 1: certify you meet all the admission necessities for the graduate school Kingdom of The Netherlands International Action Learning MBA
- 2: certify you meet the wants of the Orange data Programme Scholarships (check the “Who will apply?” section for the total list) and fill within the contactrequest kind on the right-hand aspect of the page.
- 3: Complete the MBA form and every one relevant OKP application documents and statements, that BSN can offer for you.
- 4: Be accepted for the MBA programme, once that you’ll register on the Nuffic Delta platform