The Asian Institute of Technology invitations applications for the Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for continent and Asia (RIMES) Scholarship in Asian country for the 2020/2021 session.
The Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for continent and Asia (RIMES) Scholarship support for brighter students to pursue a post-graduate degree during a most well-liked discipline (Disaster preparation, Mitigation, and Management) at the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological modification and property development within the Asian-Pacific region through educational activity, research, and reaching. Established in Krung Thep in 1959, AIT is actively operating with public and personal sector partners throughout the region and with a number of the highest universities within the world.
- Tuition Fee forty eight Credits and Registration Fees for a most of four Semesters
Eligibility & selection criteria:
- Any Country however ideally RIMES member countries;
- Applicant should fulfil the AIT Entry Requirements;
- Hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in AN applicable field of study from an establishment of fine standing acceptable to AIT;
- Have college boy grades considerably on top of average; the minimum CGPA demand for admission to the Master’s Program is two.75 or equivalent, at the Bachelor degree level;
- English Proficiency Requirement: IELTS-Academic or AIT EET score of on top of 5.0.
- The candidate would be shortlisted by a joint analysis committee comprising DPMM Program Chair and Director, RIMES. the scholar shall be allowed to pursue analysis on one amongst the RIMES in progress project activities.
- Academic Program eligible for Scholarship is Disaster preparation Mitigation and Management (DPMM, SET – SERD)
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
Apply on-line via their web site