Scholarship to Study Art Abroad with Fashion & design
Its always every parents dream to see his child study a professional course, even when the child’s academic performance says otherwise and his talents are pointing towards Art’s. Which leads many young persons into thinking, some wants to disobey their parents but the problem now lies in how to fund their education. Which is why we decided to present the article on scholarship to study Arts Abroad. To aid your search for the best arts schools and also financial aids available for each continent, the scholarship covers areas like fine arts, design, fashion, and graphics design.
The scholarships are listed below as follows:
Art scholarships to study in Australia
1. Art and design Scholarships at University of New South Wales
This scholarship opportunity is available to both citizens and international students to study in department of arts and design in the university.
2. Art, fashion and textiles scholarships at RMIT University
This scholarship opportunity is available to both citizens and international students who applied to study arts, fashion and textile in the university.
Scholarships to study Arts in Europe
1. Brett Whiteley Travelling Art Scholarship
This scholarship organization awards AU$40,000 to Australian citizens to further their arts program in Europe, and also finances a 3-months residency in Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris.
2. Brucebo and W.B. Bruce Fine Arts Scholarships for Canadian Artists
This scholarship opportunity is awarded to Canadian citizens who wish to research in arts or do residency in either Gotland or Sweden.
3. Chase AHRC Studentship
This scholarship opportunity is open to UK and EU citizens who wish to study arts, Media, film and humanities at some selected liberal arts universities in Uk.
4. Courtauld Postgraduate Scholarships
This is a postgraduate scholarship available to UK and EU citizens who wish to study in Court auld Institute of Art in London.
5. DAAD Fine Art, Design/ Visual Communication and Film Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity is opened to all international students too and will be awarded to study further in Germany for their postgraduates.
6. ECA Taught Masters Scholarships at University of Edinburgh
This scholarship is always to study masters in music, art, design and history of Art’s in the university.
7. Middlesex University London Arts and Creative Industries Scholarship
This scholarship is available to study their masters and is available to UK/EU and international students. It covers half of tuition fee.
8. Norwich University of the Arts
This scholarship is available to study arts and design in the university.
9. Royal College of Art Awards
This scholarship is available to study fine arts in the university
10. Slade School of Fine Arts James Lewis Foundation Scholarship at University College London
It is open to UK students who wish to study BA or BFA in fine arts in the university college London.
11. Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
This scholarship opportunity is open for postgraduate students in arts to study their doctorate degree in Switzerland at a recognized university.
12. University of Westminster Design, Creative and Digital Industries Scholarship
It is open to international students to study their masters program in the university. It covers tuition fee, accommodation and flight.
1. ARC Scholarship Competition
This scholarship opportunity is available to arts students in recognized institutions in north America to exhibit their arts works to gain $30000.
2. Archibald Rutledge Scholarship Program
This scholarship opportunity is open to study creative writing, dance, music, theatre, or visual art in any in South Carolina.
3. Arts for Life! Awards
This scholarship is available to students who just graduated from high school and have skills in the following areas creative writing, dance, drama, music or visual art in Florida.
4. Berlin Arts Scholarships
It is open to students from Northeast Pennsylvania in painting, sculpture or photography
5. Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
This scholarship is opened to north America citizens to students who wish to study arts in in any university in north America.
6. Lamar Dodd School of Art scholarships at University of Georgia
This scholarship is open to both US citizens and international students to study arts in the university.
7. Naomi Winston Scholarship in Visual (2D) Art
This scholarship is open to 18-22 years people who wish to further their studies in 2D outside the university
8. College of Design at The University of Oregon
This scholarship opportunity is open to students who wish to study art, painting, sculpture and other related courses in university of Oregon for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
9. Wendy Jackson Hall Memorial Scholarship
This is scholarship awards $15,000 to Students who wish to visual Art’s and is awarded to high school graduates.
10. Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity is awarded to minority and disadvantaged students with interest to study fine Arts, illustration, graphic design and motion graphics.
11. Cynthia and Alan Baran Fine Arts and Musical Scholarship Fund
This scholarship opportunity is awarded to undergraduate students who wish to study fine Arts, or music majoring in any of the fields of Art’s. And who wish to major in any of the fields in masters in Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Ceramics, Photography or Printmaking with a CGPA of 3.0.
12. The Frederic Whitaker & Eileen Monaghan Whitaker Foundation Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is open to Americans who wish to study an undergraduate course in history, fine Art’s, museum and has a GPA of 3.0 and has a value of $2,000.
Fashion & design Scholarships
1. FIDM National Scholarship Competition
This scholarship opportunity available to those who wish to study fashion design, interior design, graphic design, visual design or digital media in the university and also applicants must be United States Citizens.
2. Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation
This scholarship is awarded to students who wish to study Graphic communication and graphic design in any accredited US institution.
3. The Liz Claiborne Design Scholarship Award
This scholarship is based on merit and is open to students enrolled in it to study in any university in US.
4. TwoTen Footwear Design Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity has a value of US$3,000. To pursue a degree in footwear in a four-year program.
5. VCU Graphic Design Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity is open to students enrolled in the university for fashion and design programs.
6. National Costumers Association Creative Event Scholarship
This scholarship has a value of US$1500, it is open to high school, undergraduate and graduate students with a CGPA of 2.75 and must present a costume and becomes an automatic member of the association.
7. Vectorblocks Design Scholarships
This scholarship has a value of between $3000 and $10,000 and is awarded to US, and international students with a deadline of 31st August.
1. ECA Taught Masters Scholarships at University of Edinburgh
This scholarship is awarded to students who wish to further their postgraduate program in architecture, art, design, history of art or music in the university.
2. Istituto Marangoni Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded to students who wish to study fashion in the institution.
3. NABA, International Academy of Arts and Design in Milan
This scholarship awards 60% tuition fee to study masters of arts program in fashion at the institution.
4. The Alexander McQueen Scholarship at University of Arts London
This university is open to EU students in UK to study master of arts in the university of arts London.
5. UAL Postgraduate Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded to students wishing to study postgraduate program in arts and design at the university.
You’re dream of becoming a fine Arts graduate or a fashion designer is almost being realized, with the Scholarship to study Art Abroad as we were able to present you their scholarship from different parts of the world. Worry no more of lack of funds. Links haven provided to ease your application process.